Monday 22 August 2016

Rio Olympics 2016

This year olympics was held in Rio de Jainerio, Brazil. The scenery was beautiful and nice weather, during the atlethics, it was raining, but well... they still continue the events. There were more than a thousand people participated in this year's events. Here are the few sports that liked, diving, swimming, canoeing, atlethics and badminton.

My favorite sports are synchronized swimming and rhythmic gymnastics, because it's rare to see this kind of competitions in Malaysia and it's my sports that I must watch during olympics.
Synchronized swimming is a dance and gymnastics that consists of  solos, duos, trios, combos, or teams. They perform in a synchronized routine, with music. It requires great strength, endurance, flexibility, grace, artistry and precise timing. Why do I like it? Because I can see their flexibility and strength. I can only see this every 4 years, which will be so long.
Rhythmic gymnastics is a sport that combines, ballet, gymnastics and dance with apparatus manipulation. They dance with rope, hoop, ribbon, ball and clubs. Rhythmic gymnast include strength, power, flexibility, endurance and hand-eye coordination. This is my top 1 favorite sports in olympics, because it's really cool to see them do stunts and flexible routine. 

I cant wait for the next olympics in Tokyo, 2020. :) 



Elise
Y9

No comments:

Post a Comment