Monday 4 July 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TEACHER SUMATHI SMALL CELEBRATION

     Joel LIm

Thank you for everything you have done.  I wish you a blessed birthday, Teacher Sumathi

    Hui Yin

Dear Teacher Sumathi , thank you for being  class teacher of  year  5 and 6   . I'm so glad that you are a good  teacher in the subjects that you are teaching . You are teaching year 5 Bahasa Malaysia and Science and I enjoy your class . Thank you for taking care of us like your own children. Kamsahamita

Felicia

Teacher Sumathi,I AM VERY HAPPY,BECAUSE  YOU TAKE CARE OF US,TELL JOKE TO US AND BE OUR CLASS TEACHER

THANK YOU AND JAL JINAE

JALGAYO TEACHER SUMATHI.



Joey



 Thank you teacher sumathi for taking  care of us during examination time and everywhere we are in school with you  . And I like your class in subjects that you’re teaching us . I'm so sorry that I was absent for our class 5 patience small celebration for your birthday  . But although I heard hui yin said that you liked the pressent that we gave you . Once I heard this good news I felt so happy .I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY .



5 PATIENCE SAID :
HERE'S ARE SOME  PICTURE'S




THIS VIDEO IS NOT FAILED YET

A VERY SOON TEACHER SUMATHI READY TO OPEN THE PRESENT .. BECAUSE WE CALLED ...  




WE’RE SO SORRY THAT WE CAN'T SHOW TO EVERYONE 
THE PRESENT BECAUSE IS A SECRET 
      

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR APPRECIATING TO READTHIS WHOLE NOTE'S . 

No comments:

Post a Comment