Sunday 13 November 2016

My wishes for 2017

                           Hello my  name is Pang Hui Yin . Today I'm going to talk about my wishes for 2017. My wishes for 2017 is that I wish I can have  better life in 2017 . I also wish that I can understand myself  better. I wish my family has a better life too!  I can change my attitude day by day.



                         About school in 2017, I wish I don't have to enter year 5 again and I would enter year 6  with Eunice Teh and friends. I also wish that I can pass my examination for year 6, although I am weak in certain subjects. I also wish that there's lesser homework in my life .  



                         I wish that there's no terrorist attack again,  I also wish that the world that we live in now will be peaceful.


_________________________________________________________________________________
By : Pang Hui Yin
Class : 5 Patience
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment