Wednesday 2 November 2016

Since when I learned Piano


                             I learned piano when I was 4 or 5 years old . I went to a Piano lesson every Saturday . It was fun  in the class because  I could make more friends . My piano friends are perfect . I was shocked that I could learn the piano!


                                When I was 10 , I didn't want to learn piano because I had lost interest in learning piano. I felt that piano is very difficult for me, so, I begged frequently to my mom to stop the lessons for me. However, my mom don't let me to stop the lesson, So, I have to suffer every  time I attend the piano class.

                                Whenever my relatives come, they will ask me to play a song on the piano. I will sigh whenever they ask me.  They asked me "What do you like about piano"?  I answered , "I don't like to play and learn piano."

                                I only like to learn piano at You-tube, but I am not able to get the notes.So, I also gave up  learning from the You-tube . On top of that,  I shared  a video in Facebook .  I get lots of likes and comments for the video. My friends also shared the video that I posted.


Name : Pang Hui Yin
Class : 5 Patience
________________________________________________________________________________






         
                     

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment