Saturday 25 June 2016

My Best friends

  My best friends is Joey and Felicia . Joey is 11 years old , Felicia is 12 years old. Joey and Felicia is very kind. But Joey is also kind and helpful . Sometimes 3 of us have some problems in our work , we'll help together . But sometimes we argue alot. But we are so thankful to some teacher they help us to solve the problem . And we are friends again . One time , we actually tell to each other about our background . Joey told me about she met me in SJK(C) LICK HUNG  ,she also told me that I've a very nice right hand I also ask her when did she met me ? She said she met me when she was 8-9 years old . But I still cant recognized her ..  one the first dsy of school Felicia introduced herself to me . And thats how we became friends .  And all the way we've laughs ,thats how our best friends lives goes .


          
By :Pang Hui Yin 
ClaSs : 5 patience


No comments:

Post a Comment